Please read the following:
Hi, you've completed the installer! Now just follow the read-me from step 10 and this page will disappear.
If you have completed step 10 and still have a yellow box on the control panel, try refreshing the page slowly. Make sure your BaseURL is correct (See below) and that your account URL is the same as this page's URL (including the http://, not including the trailing / at the end of the URL). Make sure you refresh each time you change your account URL.
If you still can't figure it out, make a support ticket with a screenshot of your account settings, a link to this page and a screenshot (not paste) of config.php.
- Not having the Apache rewrite module installed or AllowOverride set to All in your Apache configuration (ignore this if you're on shared hosting, if you don't know what that is assume you are).
- Not having php5-curl installed. This is probably the issue if you receive "USER NOT VERIFIED" errors
- If this system is installed at the root (eg http://yoursite.com/ or http://donate.yoursite.com/ ), BaseURL needs to be empty
- Make sure to not have a trailing / (which means a / at the end of the URL)
- If the URL of this page is http://yoursite.com/donate your BaseURL needs to be /donate
- If the URL of this page is http://yoursite.com/hello/gmod/lala your BaseURL needs to be /hello/gmod/lala